Wednesday 13 March 2013

Ghost Hunt Ordsall Hall 09/03/2013

So this is a little bit different from my usual posts but i had so much fun last night i had to share!

Me and a couple of friends went to a Ghost Hunt at Ordsall Hall in Salford the night ran from 9pm until 1am and we moved in groups around the hall doing seances in different rooms reported to be haunted.





 Ordsall Hall was first recorded in 1177.  Since then, it has been home to medieval gentry, Tudor nobility, Catholics loyal to the crown, butchers, farmers, an Earl, an artist, priests, scout troops, mill workers, cows and several ghosts!

They run ghosts nights several times a year.  The night was £39 (a bit pricey) and included refreshments, use of the equipment and what was described as a finger buffet (trust me it wasnt!!)

The night started with a talk in the great hall and then you are split into groups and taken round my different members of the tour group.  While in each room you use different equipment to try and gain communication with the spirits. 




the night is recorded on webcam this is one of the images from them!  We had quite a lot of interaction in the first room and then not so much anywhere else.  You are pushed to laugh and have fun as it makes everything much more relaxed.  I loved it even if you think people are pushing the glass or its not true! This was so much fun!

Has anyone else been on ghost hunt?
Do you believe?

cherrylovesit x

4 comments:

  1. This looks so fun but I'd be terrified! Such a wuss haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good! Was so scared before I went but loved it!

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to go on an organised ghost hunt for so long! I almost did one when I went to Newcastle the other week, but it was canceled last minute :( I'm really interested in ghosts. My friends and I have spent many a night in local haunted places! We've had a few odd experiences over the years. I am a little sceptical about the organised hunts though... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was soooo good, even if it was a bit of a sham it was so much fun which is what i guess its about :) xx

      Delete