Tuesday 5 March 2013

Simple Kind to Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll On - Review

One of my major issues with my face (haha) is my bags under my eyes they are really bad, sometimes it looks like i have black eyes its not a great look.  So i have tried loads of remedies and products and not really found anything that i like.  Previously i have used a similar product by Garnier and wasn't sold.





The only reason i actually bought this was that Simple was on 3 for 2 at Boots when i did my haul so why not!  Im not going to say this is a miracle roll on or that my dark circles are instantly gone because i really dont think thats possible, however, i actually really like this product.  




The roll on is a really good size for the under eye area and doesn't leave to much liquid on your skin.  after lightly dabbing in with my ring finger you do notice a difference, its not massive but i do feel that since using my dark circles have slightly improved so i dont have to wear quite as much concealer.  This is also cheaper than other products claiming to do the same thing (£4.99).  

Does anyone else have really bad issues with under eye circles?

cherrylovesit x


4 comments:

  1. I have this somewhere, doesn't work well for me and as you can imagine the night faiths come and paint my under-eyes a fetching shade of grey-purple nightly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha they do thw exact same thing to me!! What do you find works for you?
      Xxx

      Delete
    2. Not much, I have soap and glory trick or treatment which works great on redness... And mostly I apply one layer of foundation by hand, blot , then stipple on a fine layer with a foundation brush and blot again, if they're major I set with powder ( I have a lightly tinted one) it hides most of the blue/red/ awfulness!

      Delete