Tuesday 8 October 2013

Makeover @ Illamasqua Manchester

So as you can probably tell i have become obsessed with Illamasqua recently.  I LOVE the makeup, i just love the colours and how pigmented everything is :) so for my friends birthday we went and our makeup done as a treat.

Paddy did my makeup and i was so happy with the end result i ended up spending a fortune!  I always ask for a dramatic eye and a nude lip as that is what works best for me.  Paddy did a stunning purple smokey eye with winged lashes and a nude lip.


Products used were: Hydra Veil Re hydrating Gel (which i have just been given as a pressie and I'm in love with!!) its the most amazing base for your foundation it really gives you a flawless base.  The Skin Base Foundation in SB11 the coverage is amazing and i love how easily you can blend it and build up your coverage.  On the eyes the cream pigment in Mould, precision gel liner blended out and the pure pigment in Furore.  The eyelashes (which i purchased!) are no 21 i love them really feathery and worked perfectly with the winged makeup.  On the lips he used Test a gorgeous soft pink colour.


I love getting my makeup done at Illamasqua, Paddy really talked me through everything he was doing so i can try (try being the operative word here) an recreate this look.  The Makeover costs £30 and is redeemable on products.

If you are looking to get your makeup done for an event or just get some tips on how to apply i would strongly recommend booking yourself an appointment.

(all products i purchased i will review separately in more detail)

cherrylovesit x

No comments:

Post a Comment