Sunday 10 February 2013

OOTD: Nerd onesie boohoo £20

So i know its a bit different from a regular OOTD but i am in love with my newest purchase from Boohoo!  I buy from them quite regularly as although i sometimes find the quality is lacking, most of purchases i have look amazing and for a fraction of the price other places charge.

So my OOTD is my onesie!! its Sunday and its my one day to chill out with my boyfriend so i rarely do anything let alone getting dressed haha!

 So i am a NERD so im not just being "cool" its nice because its not too thick so you dont get really hot which is one thing that i cant stand.  Theres a hood as well which i probably wont wear but its still fun.  It was £20 which at the price some onesies are selling for is an absolute bargain.

cherrylovesit x

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I need one:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing sat in it right now!! xx

    ReplyDelete