Saturday 6 April 2013

Help! Please answer....

Hi guys!! so i was wondering if a few of you could answer these questions for my beautiful friends dissertation i would really appreciate it!






So i figured because were all interested in beauty and makeup we could really help with some questions she needs answering:

How do you feel about yourself in todays society?
Do you feel pressured to look a certain way by people or the media?
Are you happy with yourself?

Also if you are willing please attach a photo of something your insecure about

I would really appreciate it if any of you could just answer these questions!!

Thanks BBLOGGERS!!

cherrylovesit x

3 comments:

  1. Hi lovely.
    1. I am me and dont care what Society thinks of me. I know Im a great mom, a wonderful friend and I love my style.
    2. As some one bullied in school I did feel pressure in the past but as Ive grown I have come to love my individuality.
    3. There is always going to be things I wish a could tweek a bit but overall Im happy with myself. Its taken me years to get to this place though.

    Hope I answered those right. If not ooops lol:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I don't really care what others think of me. I do what makes me happy.
    2. Nope as above!
    3. I quite happy with myself but I guess everyone always want what they don't have.

    ReplyDelete