Monday 1 April 2013

OOTD: New Look Midi


It was only last year that i realised midi dresses are the best design for my shape so im a bit obsessed with them now to be honest.  I picked up this gorgeous dress at New Look in there designer bit.  I cant for the life remember what the brand is called, as it doesnt have a tag inside!! But it was an absolute bargain at £18.


I love the purple in dress as it matches my hair!  So i went with my simple black heels, and rocked my newest BarryM nail varnish in mint, and my skull clutch from Primark.  The midi is super comfy as its just a jersey material.  Im genuinely impressed with this as New Look isnt somewhere i go into very often but they have a great range of jersey midi dresses between £16 and £25, plus there not all black like in some other shops.

All in all i loved this outfit because i was comfy but felt sexy at the time!

cherrylovesit x

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress! Such a pretty print! Looks fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete