Monday 11 February 2013

Glossybox January review!

I was late to order Glossybox but just in time to get January's box as well as February's.  In my previous post i listed exactly what i got in my first box so ive tried all the products except the Sanctuary Spa mask (my boyfriend is off out this weekend so going to pamper myself on Saturday night, with a glass of wine!!)


Premae Skincare - Balance Rescue Face Tonique - This is a natural toner for the face, i have combination skin and find a lot of toners dry out my skin.  It feels fresh on the skin without the tightening effect, i feel with toners ive used in the past.  To me it feels more like a cleanser i wouldnt buy a full size but will enjoy using the sample.


Jason - Lips Bee Healthier - I am in LOVE with this!  its a 70% organic lip balm made with beeswax and other amazing natural products.  For a start it smells like mint aero which lets face it can only be a good thing.  Secondly it goes on like BUTTER (said with attitude!!) it makes my lips feel amazing really moisturised and healthy (they've been drenched in it since Friday!!).  I will definitely be re-purchasing!


Monu - Micro Exfoliant -  I used this, this morning in the shower as part of my morning skincare routine.  I found the smell really off putting, very clinical for a face wash, however after putting up with the smell i do feel like it made my skin super smooth.  Which is always a plus! i don't think i would re-purchase as i think there are better exfoliants out there.  Good little sample though!




Paul Mitchell - Lavender Mint Conditioner - I have always been a fan of Lavender Mint products especially the Aveda range i just cant get enough of the smell!  So getting this sample instantly put a smile on my face.  The smell however isnt quite right :( i dont feel it is as balanced as other products that ive used in the past.  The general conditioner though is really good my hair felt super smooth afterwards and has felt the same all day.  I wont be repurchasing as like i said i prefer the smell of other Lavender Mint conditioners.  But all in all a very good  conditioner.

cherrylovesit x

3 comments:

  1. oh wow lavender mint conditioner sounds amazing, the lips bee healthier is amazing, my lips are in awful condition from the winter so this is perfect, plus its 70% organic which is really good, i use organic tan so I try to buy organic beauty products when I can, they really do make a difference..great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much cant wait to receive my next box!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you yes deffo dont really know what i would need to do but ive added you on google+ hope your good! xx

    ReplyDelete